- Your personalised program on PhysiApp -
What is PhysiApp?
PhysiApp is a leading app created to connect physiotherapists with patients. It provides you with access to a customised exercise program prescribed by your physiotherapist, with videos and the ability to record your progress. It also provides a direct video connection with your physiotherapist in an online consultation. PhysiApp is used in over 100 countries, meets health information safety standards and is endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
We use PhysiApp as we believe that in conjunction with your Physiotherapist (in person, or via telehealth), it will support you to complete your rehabilitation program and achieve the best outcomes possible.
How much does it cost?
Access to PhysiApp is free for Active Women’s Health clients, including your complete exercise program, information content and secure online appointments.
What can I access inside PhysiApp?
- Your personalised treatment program, including instructional videos on how to complete your exercises (no more stick figure drawings from your physiotherapist!)
- A record of your completed exercises, and any comments for your physiotherapist
- Relevant information sheets or resources from your physiotherapist
- Results of exercises completed and results of questionnaires completed by you through the app
- If you are using online appointments, your video call will occur through the app
How can I access the app?
You can access PhysiApp on a smartphone or tablet, from the App Store or Google Play.
Alternatively, if you don’t have access to a smart device, you can use an internet browser on any computer to sign into PhysiApp.
Our physiotherapists or Administration Team members will guide you on how to download the app and access your personalised program.